The Sunshine Acres Goldendoodle Since 2002
At Sunshine Acres, the Goldendoodle and its parent breeds are our specialty. We have focused on this wonderful cross so that we can offer you one of the best Goldendoodle puppies you can find. We have been raising high quality, Goldendoodle puppies for sale since 2002.
Sunshine Acres Socialization
The Sunshine Acres Goldendoodle is socialized in a family setting following techniques taught by Jan Fennell, The Dog Listener. Each puppy is stimulated every day before his or her eyes open to familiarize them to the smells of their human companions. Once our Goldendoodle puppies start interacting with people, they are handled, played with, and enjoyed by our family, with children that range in ages from toddler to teenager.
Pick up or Receive?
Sunshine Acres is family owned and family run. We are located in northwest Indiana about halfway between Chicago and Indianapolis just off I-65. O’Hare is about 2 hours and Indianapolis International is about 1.5 hours.
Shipping is available to most major destinations via airline pet carrying services. We are familiar and comfortable with the shipping process and would be glad to make arrangements for shipping if you live too far away to come here.
The Sunshine Acres Mission
Our mission is to provide a healthy, intelligent, sweet-natured Goldendoodle puppy that is supreme at making families laugh together, give individuals devotion and companionship, and reduce the effects of dog allergies
- Irish Goldendoodle (F1 Type 3) — Accepting Applications for April ’17
- Goldendoodle (F1 Type 1) puppies for sale — Not Available
- Moyen Irish Goldendoodle (F1 Type 3) — Accepting Applications
- F1B Irish Goldendoodle — Accepting Applications for March ’17
- Moyen Poodle puppies for sale — Not Available
- PRICE page – Click here 4th question from the top
Sunshine Acres Offer
- The Sunshine Acres 3-year Health Warranty
- Superior Health and Temperament
- Dew claws removed
- Licensed Veterinarian check
- Core Vaccinations
- Appropriate for breed testing
- A lifetime of support from Sunshine Acres